Minggu, 28 Juli 2013

I Declare War (2012) WEBRip 500MB

I Declare War (2012) WEBRip 500MB
Download I Declare War Full Movie (2012) WEBRIP 500MB

Information
Genre: Action | Comedy | Drama
IMDB Rating: 7.0/10 from 143 users
Directed by: Jason Lapeyre, Robert Wilson
Starring: Siam Yu, Gage Munroe, Michael Friend
Size: 535565509 bytes (510.76 MiB)
duration: 01:33:46
avg.bitrate: 762 kb / s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640 × 272, 23.98 fps (r) => 644 × 272 (und)
Download I Declare War (2012) WEBRip 500MB


PLOT
Bang, bang, you're dead. No, really dead. A group of twelve year old kids play war in a forest but the audience views the action through their eyes. They fire a real machine guns, mortars exploding around them hear, and dodge bloody shrapnel from grenades. I Declare War is a movie for young and adult audiences alike, featuring twelve to thirteen year old actors in the tradition of Stand By Me. With overtones of Lord of the Flies, I Declare War is a Parable for not only events broadcast on the nightly newscasts throughout the world, but a chilling depiction of the capacity for youth and man to take charge and to win at all costs

I Declare War (2012) WEBRip 500MB
I Declare War (2012) WEBRIP 500MB


DOWNLOAD VIA PUTLOCKER

DOWNLOAD VIA ULTRAMEGABIT

DOWNLOAD VIA RAPIDGATOR

DOWNLOAD VIA SANSHARE

DOWNLOAD VIA SPEEDSHARE




I Declare War (2012) WEBRip 500MB
Description: I Declare War (2012) WEBRip 500MBRating: 4.5Reviewer: Unknown - ItemReviewed: I Declare War (2012) WEBRip 500MB
Posted by: phitcy Download Now Updated at : 14.15

0 comments:

Posting Komentar